- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Internal Zooming and Focusing
- Focus Range Limiter
- Water and Dust Resistant Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- 18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 12fps plus 14fps High speed mode
- 100-51200 ISO, up to H:204800
- 61 point AF system
- 100,000 pixel RGB AE metering
- Full HD 1080p EOS movie
- Dual DIGIC 5+ processors
- Clear View II 8.11 cm (3.2”) 1,040k LCD
- Ethernet port
- All-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode)
- Powerful ISO range of 100 – 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode)
- An all-new, 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles
- All-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode).
Canon EOS 1Dx Video Review
Canon EOS 1Dx vs Nikon D4
Canon EOS 1Dx vs 5D Mark III
- Up to four stops of image stablisation
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture
- Ultrasonic AF for quick and accurate focusing
- Compact, lightweight design
- Eight-bladed aperture for smooth bokeh
- Moulded glass elements for consistent sharpness
- 0.24m minimum focus distance
- Fast f/1.4 aperture
- Standard 46° angle of view
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus override
- 45cm closest focusing distance
- Aspherical lens element
- 58mm filter size
The Canon EOS-1Ds Mk 1 features a 11.1 Million Pixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor for Superior Image Quality
The EOS-1Ds advantage begins with a full-frame CMOS sensor – developed and manufactured by Canon – with an imaging area of 24 x 36mm, the same dimensions used by full-frame 35mm SLRs. Finally, every EF lens will work the same on a digital SLR as it does on your 35mm film cameras, with the same coverage. Even for wide-angle shooters.
The CMOS sensor of the EOS-1Ds has 11.1 million effective pixels with a maximum resolution of 4,064 x 2,704 pixels. This almost doubles the resolution currently considered state-of-the-art by most professionals, resulting in a quantum leap in digital image quality.
High Performance Imaging Engine
The EOD-1Ds’s imaging engine is one of the keys to its exceptional speed and image quality. This advanced “chip” processes image data to achieve the same color accuracy and wide tonal range as the high quality slide films often favored by professionals. And even with almost twice the pixel resolution of previous pro cameras, it still supports a 10-frame buffer memory at framing rates up to 3 fps.
Perfect for Professionals on the Move
The lens is a lightweight (705g) design, with a constant f/4.0 maximum aperture. Being also just 172mm long it is ideal for getting first class image quality without too much bulk.
Outstanding Image Quality
Canon have included a Fluorite and two UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements in this lens. This combination suppresses secondary chromatic aberrations and other aberrations and distortions to give sharp, faithful colour reproduction with close to zero colour fringing.
Super Spectra Coatings
The Super Spectra Coatings have been applied for the realisation of accurate colour and improved contrast as well as reducing flare and ghosting. The result is a lens optimised for digital sensors that all but eliminates unsightly internal reflections, particularly when the supplied lens hood is used.
Ultra Fast USM Focusing
This lens employs a ring-type Ultrasonic motor for ultra-fast, near-silent focusing. It has excellent holding torque to avoid overshooting which in turn means the lens settles into sharp focus more efficiently. Also with full-time manual focus override which means you are able to manually adjust focus even in autofocus mode.
For an attractive softness to defocused areas of your image, the 70-200mm f/4 L lens has a virtually circular aperture.
- Macro facility lets you focus right down to 1.5m / 6ft
- Switch between autofocus and manual operation
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Product Description: Canon EF telephoto zoom lens – 70 mm – 200 mm
- Lens System: Telephoto zoom lens
- Intended For: 35mm SLR, digital SLR
- Mounting Type: Canon EF
- Lens Aperture: F/4.0
- Focal Length: 70 mm – 200 mm
- Optical Zoom: 2.9 x
- Min Focus Range: 1.2 m
- Focus Adjustment: Automatic, manual
- Lens Construction: 13 group(s) / 16 element(s)
- Special Functions: Tele, zoom
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Length: 17.2 cm
- Weight: 705 g
Nikons first ever FX format camera enables photographers who work under extreme conditions to stay ahead of the game. The D3 features a highly sensitive 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor that boasts an extendable ISO range of 200 to 6400, and its Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter and EXPEED image processing engine enable it to shoot at a staggering 9 fps 11 fps in DX Crop mode. The advanced Scene Recognition System delivers superior exposures and is supported by Nikons next-generation 51-point AF system, which offers broad coverage and high sensitivity in low light.
Selectable Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing, saving time in post-production, and a high definition 3-inch LCD screen supports two Live View modes plus an HDMI video output. Protected by a tough, environmentally-sealed magnesium alloy body, the D3 sets the benchmark for professional action photography.- 12.1 megapixel FX format CMOS sensor with high signal-to-noise ratio, wide dynamic range and 12-channel readout. – ISO 200 6400: extendable up to 25600 equivalent and down to ISO 100 equivalent. – 9fps consecutive shooting 11fps in DX Crop mode – EXPEED image processing engine with 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb tonal gradation.
Advanced Scene Recognition System combines the cameras metering and AF sensors for precise exposures and sharply defined images. – Multi-CAM3500FX 51-point AF system. Individually selectable or configurable in 9-point, 21-point and 51-point coverage settings. – Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing by enabling customization of image parameters before capture and offer complete control over sharpening, contrast, brightness, hue and saturation in various color modes. – 920,000 dot 3-inch VGA LCD monitor with wide, 170-degree viewing angle. – Live View with Autofocus enables composition of images using the LCD monitor. Two modes are supported: Handheld or Tripod. – Two Crop Modes: DX format and 5:4 ratio.
- Nikon’s original FX-format CMOS image sensor with 36.0 (H) x 23.9 (V) mm image size; 12.1 effective megapixels
- Compatible with three image-sensor formats – FX format (36 x 24), 5:4 (30 x 24) and DX format (24 x 16)
- Sensitivity range ISO 200 to 6400 at normal setting for exceptionally high-quality images; can be set to ISO-equivalent 25,600
- Incorporates Nikon’s original EXPEED digital image processing concept
- Nikon’s original Scene Recognition system, utilizing the 1,005-pixel RGB sensor, greatly improves autofocus, auto exposure and auto white balance performance
- New 51-point autofocus system features 15 cross-type sensors that maximize the potential of lenses with apertures as small as f/5.6
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 9 frames per second [FX format (36 x 24)/5:4 (30 x 24)]/approx. 11 fps [DX format (24 x 16)] *1
- Newly employed Picture Control System enables creation of desired picture with preferred tones
- Accurate focal-plane contrast AF*2 available with built-in Liveview mode
- Wireless Transmitter WT-4*3 (optional) realizes wireless connection of cameras with a PC, enabling thumbnail display of images taken with up to five of them, and downloading of images selected
- CF card double slot accepts two CF cards
- Quick response with approx. 0.12 sec. startup time and 37 ms Shutter-release time lag
- Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.7x magnification in FX format
- High-definition (920,000 dots), 170˚ viewing angle, 3-inch VGA LCD monitor with tempered glass
- Active D-Lighting optimizes tone reproduction in both shadows and highlights
- *1With Continuous-servo AF, S or M exposure mode, shutter speed 1/250 sec. or faster; other settings are set at “Default”.
- *2When Tripod mode is selected.
- *3Specifications differ depending on country or area.
A full-frame DSLR capable of capturing 22-megapixel images at 6fps and Full-HD movies.
The EOS 5D Mark III is a full-frame 22.3 MP DSLR with 61-point autofocus and 6fps continuous shooting. Capture high-quality Full HD movies, with manual control over everything from frame rate to audio.
- Full-frame 22.3 Megapixels
- 61-point autofocus
- 6fps continuous shooting
- Full-HD video with manual control
- 3.2′ LCD
The Canon EF 16-35mm f4 L IS USM lens sits in Canon’s professional L-series of flagship lenses and is the professional choice for serious landscape and architectural photographers. This high performance, ultra wide-angle lens is for use with Canon’s full-frame DSLR cameras and combines superior performance with superlative handling in a solid, dust and moisture resistance construction. The lens incorporates a 4-stop Image Stabiliser and Ultrasonic motor (USM), which powers quick, accurate and near-silent autofocus operation to ensure sharp results throughout the entire zoom range. This lens also delivers a minimum focusing distance of 0.28m and allows full-time manual override for users who want to remain in control for precise fine tuning.
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabiliser
- Never miss a shot with fast, silent autofocus
- Compatible with Canon’s full-frame and APS-C sensors
- 0.28m minimum focusing distance