- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Internal Zooming and Focusing
- Focus Range Limiter
- Water and Dust Resistant Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Up to four stops of image stablisation
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture
- Ultrasonic AF for quick and accurate focusing
- Compact, lightweight design
- Eight-bladed aperture for smooth bokeh
- Moulded glass elements for consistent sharpness
- 0.24m minimum focus distance
- Fast f/1.4 aperture
- Standard 46° angle of view
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus override
- 45cm closest focusing distance
- Aspherical lens element
- 58mm filter size
- Canon EF lens F/1.8 50 mm
- Minimum Focus Range: 45 cm
- Automatic and Manual Focus Adjustment
- 52 mm Filter Size
- Light Weight (130g) and Compact (68×41 mm)
Perfect for Professionals on the Move
The lens is a lightweight (705g) design, with a constant f/4.0 maximum aperture. Being also just 172mm long it is ideal for getting first class image quality without too much bulk.
Outstanding Image Quality
Canon have included a Fluorite and two UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements in this lens. This combination suppresses secondary chromatic aberrations and other aberrations and distortions to give sharp, faithful colour reproduction with close to zero colour fringing.
Super Spectra Coatings
The Super Spectra Coatings have been applied for the realisation of accurate colour and improved contrast as well as reducing flare and ghosting. The result is a lens optimised for digital sensors that all but eliminates unsightly internal reflections, particularly when the supplied lens hood is used.
Ultra Fast USM Focusing
This lens employs a ring-type Ultrasonic motor for ultra-fast, near-silent focusing. It has excellent holding torque to avoid overshooting which in turn means the lens settles into sharp focus more efficiently. Also with full-time manual focus override which means you are able to manually adjust focus even in autofocus mode.
For an attractive softness to defocused areas of your image, the 70-200mm f/4 L lens has a virtually circular aperture.
- Macro facility lets you focus right down to 1.5m / 6ft
- Switch between autofocus and manual operation
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Product Description: Canon EF telephoto zoom lens – 70 mm – 200 mm
- Lens System: Telephoto zoom lens
- Intended For: 35mm SLR, digital SLR
- Mounting Type: Canon EF
- Lens Aperture: F/4.0
- Focal Length: 70 mm – 200 mm
- Optical Zoom: 2.9 x
- Min Focus Range: 1.2 m
- Focus Adjustment: Automatic, manual
- Lens Construction: 13 group(s) / 16 element(s)
- Special Functions: Tele, zoom
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Length: 17.2 cm
- Weight: 705 g
The Canon EF 16-35mm f4 L IS USM lens sits in Canon’s professional L-series of flagship lenses and is the professional choice for serious landscape and architectural photographers. This high performance, ultra wide-angle lens is for use with Canon’s full-frame DSLR cameras and combines superior performance with superlative handling in a solid, dust and moisture resistance construction. The lens incorporates a 4-stop Image Stabiliser and Ultrasonic motor (USM), which powers quick, accurate and near-silent autofocus operation to ensure sharp results throughout the entire zoom range. This lens also delivers a minimum focusing distance of 0.28m and allows full-time manual override for users who want to remain in control for precise fine tuning.
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabiliser
- Never miss a shot with fast, silent autofocus
- Compatible with Canon’s full-frame and APS-C sensors
- 0.28m minimum focusing distance
The Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS EF USM AF Lens is an easy-to-use standard zoom lens that can cover a large zoom area ranging from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm portrait-length telephoto.
The EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM incorporates Canon’s highest standards of precision optics. The L-series is Canon’s flagship professional lens range, combining outstanding image performance and ultimate operability with dust and moisture resistant construction.
Canon’s ring-type USM gives silent but quick AF, along with full-time manual focus. Moreover, with dust- and moisture-resistant construction, this is a durable yet sophisticated lens that meets the demands of advanced amateur photographers and professional photographers alike.