- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range f/4-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Internal Zooming and Focusing
- Focus Range Limiter
- Water and Dust Resistant Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
Perfect for Professionals on the Move
The lens is a lightweight (705g) design, with a constant f/4.0 maximum aperture. Being also just 172mm long it is ideal for getting first class image quality without too much bulk.
Outstanding Image Quality
Canon have included a Fluorite and two UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements in this lens. This combination suppresses secondary chromatic aberrations and other aberrations and distortions to give sharp, faithful colour reproduction with close to zero colour fringing.
Super Spectra Coatings
The Super Spectra Coatings have been applied for the realisation of accurate colour and improved contrast as well as reducing flare and ghosting. The result is a lens optimised for digital sensors that all but eliminates unsightly internal reflections, particularly when the supplied lens hood is used.
Ultra Fast USM Focusing
This lens employs a ring-type Ultrasonic motor for ultra-fast, near-silent focusing. It has excellent holding torque to avoid overshooting which in turn means the lens settles into sharp focus more efficiently. Also with full-time manual focus override which means you are able to manually adjust focus even in autofocus mode.
For an attractive softness to defocused areas of your image, the 70-200mm f/4 L lens has a virtually circular aperture.
- Macro facility lets you focus right down to 1.5m / 6ft
- Switch between autofocus and manual operation
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Product Description: Canon EF telephoto zoom lens – 70 mm – 200 mm
- Lens System: Telephoto zoom lens
- Intended For: 35mm SLR, digital SLR
- Mounting Type: Canon EF
- Lens Aperture: F/4.0
- Focal Length: 70 mm – 200 mm
- Optical Zoom: 2.9 x
- Min Focus Range: 1.2 m
- Focus Adjustment: Automatic, manual
- Lens Construction: 13 group(s) / 16 element(s)
- Special Functions: Tele, zoom
- Filter Size: 67 mm
- Length: 17.2 cm
- Weight: 705 g